sábado, fevereiro 11

Os nossos valores estão a ser espezinhados. Exigimos desculpas

Sonia Mikish exige desculpas a governos de países onde os nossos valores não são respeitados.

I feel offended.

Zealots are nailing veils onto the faces of my sisters in Afghanistan and Pakistan and are busy hanging women, homosexuals, adulterers and non-believers.

But human rights, women's rights and the right to liberty are the most exalted in the history of humanity; this is the tradition in which I was raised. Values that make the world better and more peaceful.

I demand that the governments of Saudi Arabia, Palestine, Indonesia and Egypt apologise to me. Otherwise I am unfortunately forced to threaten, beat up, kidnap or behead their citizens. Because I am somewhat sensitive about my cultural identity. (...)


Artigo publicado em Die Tageszeitung, 6 de fevereiro.

1 comentário:

António Araújo disse...

Absolutamente de acordo.

On another subject:

Caro lino, quer juntar-se à nossa campanha? A ideia é: Toda a gente desenha uma versão do profeta (bem ou mal desenhado) e coloca no respectivo blog. Somos todos Spartacus.
Podemos chamar-lhe o "profeta faça-você-mesmo" :P

The DIY-profet-peep-show :)

Soa bem :)

Vá lá, não temos nada a temer além do próprio temor (e a morte, claro, e a tortura, e o desmembramento, mas o que são trivialidades dessas :))